MARYLAND THREAD!

If Sharpsburg, Md. is not out of your way then you might want to contact Green Hills farm where the MD poultry swap is held. Erin has ducks, I believe, and would likely know who else does within a 75 mile +/- radius.

If Sharpsburg, Md. is not out of your way then you might want to contact Green Hills farm where the MD poultry swap is held. Erin has ducks, I believe, and would likely know who else does within a 75 mile +/- radius.

Sadly, Green Hills Farm does not have ducks and it is too far out of my way. I'm traveling through the very tip of the western panhandle.

Wow, that is a small corner of Md. Perhaps someone in VA or west VA will be able to help.

I agree
1f602.png
. I posted on the Virginia thread too.

I have coternix in several colors. Getting ready to incubate eggs tomorrow. DD has Muscovee & pekins.

I would love a meet & greet. Could we make it a Sunday? I am in the little pinched in part of MD up in the mountains. 10 min from WV. 15 from PA. 80 min to Frederick. 2 1/2 hrs to Pittsburgh.

Anyone know of good feed stores in southern Montgomery county? I've been going to southern states turf in spencerville. I love the people there, and they've got good prices, but not the largest selection. Next closest place I know is the tractor supply in Glen burnie, but that's quite a hike... About 40 minutes by car with no traffic. Are there any other options?

Back
Top Bottom