MARYLAND THREAD!

Oh a papillon in your avatar. I had 2 in the past. Adorable.

What breeds of chickens do you have? I have silkies, a pair of wheaten & blue araucanas, 1 BPR, 1 BCM & 3 new polish chicks.

Oh a papillon in your avatar. I had 2 in the past. Adorable.

What breeds of chickens do you have? I have silkies, a pair of wheaten & blue araucanas, 1 BPR, 1 BCM & 3 new polish chicks.

Thanks! I have a bichon frise actually, but papillons are my favorite breed and I haven't gotten around in changing it.

I don't have many chickens because my HOA doesn't allow more than six. I have two Easter egger hens and a barred polish hen. I also have two roosters; I am looking to get rid of one. I am looking to get a silkie pullet.

Lol I don't have a newfoundland anymore. I have an American Eskimo. Looking for another newf but I want an adult this time. What are your roosters? I may have an extra blue splash silkie as soon as I find out the sex.

Getting ducks at the swap. 1 pencil runner & 1 golden cascade.

Lol I don't have a newfoundland anymore. I have an American Eskimo. Looking for another newf but I want an adult this time. What are your roosters? I may have an extra blue splash silkie as soon as I find out the sex.

Getting ducks at the swap. 1 pencil runner & 1 golden cascade.

Aw I love American Eskimos! My friend has one and she's the friendliest, floofiest puppy ever. My roosters are Easter eggers, one is a Cream Legbar mix and one is a Svart Hona mix, got 'em both as fertile eggs from Longfellow Poultry at the last swap.

Ducks are so incredibly adorable and fun, but they're so messy!

Hello, everyone! I'm located on the eastern shore, in talbot county. I'm a soon to be chick owner, my obsession with them just started within the past few months. Due to a dirtbike accident, I've been off of my feet for the past month, which has given me plenty of free time to stalk this website. I've looked at 1000s of pictures and hundreds of threads. Once back on my feet I will begin construction of my coop and run, and begin to build my flock!

Hello, everyone! I'm located on the eastern shore, in talbot county. I'm a soon to be chick owner, my obsession with them just started within the past few months. Due to a dirtbike accident, I've been off of my feet for the past month, which has given me plenty of free time to stalk this website. I've looked at 1000s of pictures and hundreds of threads. Once back on my feet I will begin construction of my coop and run, and begin to build my flock!
welcome-byc.gif
good you found us, Prepare for lots of fun and adventure too. Unless you have a humongous amount of self control build a little larger coop than u need, you might find yourself adding to the flock spontaneously.
big_smile.png

Good to see more eastern shore people on here.

:welcome  good you found us, Prepare for lots of fun and adventure too. Unless you have a humongous amount of self control build a little larger coop than u need, you might find yourself adding to the flock spontaneously. :D  

Good to see more eastern shore people on here.

I was actually surprised at how few eastern shore members I've seen! I didn't realize how big the chicken scene (farming period) was on the western shore!! Lol

And although I plan on no more than four hens, I will most likely build for a dozen. I haven't gotten my GF fully in love with the idea yet, so I'll start small and make sure it grows on her. Also my 3 year old daughter is very excited so 4 chicks wouldn't overwhelm her I don't think.

Back
Top Bottom