MARYLAND THREAD!

Hi, I found someone who makes and sells organic chicken and other animal feed here on the Eastern Shore, Does anyone wants to buy bulk with me I'm picking up 100lbs on Wednesday to test out how they are though the person who refereed me says they are great.

Hi, I found someone who makes and sells organic chicken and other animal feed here on the Eastern Shore, Does anyone wants to buy bulk with me I'm picking up 100lbs on Wednesday to test out how they are though the person who refereed me says they are great.

I'd love if you could get a copy of there ingredient list. Depending on what it contains I'd love to try some. Also price info would be awesome

Anyone have any hens for sale? Myou daughters just passed, would like decent layers but mainly friendly birds or known friendly breeds. I can pick up today!

I'd love if you could get a copy of there ingredient list. Depending on what it contains I'd love to try some. Also price info would be awesome

I'll get the ingredients tomorrow when I pick up and his website too. I know I was told he can also custom make your feed if it's a large quantity. Will get details tomorrow

I'll get the ingredients tomorrow when I pick up and his website too. I know I was told he can also custom make your feed if it's a large quantity. Will get details tomorrow
Oh I'm interested as well! Also curious about pricing. Though having to pay the tolls to get to the Eastern Shore might not make it totally worth it :/

Back
Top Bottom