MARYLAND THREAD!

Anyone interested in two 12 week old Delaware cockerels from Whitmore Farm? (Pick up only). I would just raise them and send them to the freezer but I have too many batches of chickens growing and wont have a grow out pen for them when they start cockerel puberty (and too few hens right now).

They would be good as your flock roos or are also good eating. I have eaten a few recently. At 20 weeks they averaged 3.6 lbs no neck, legs, giblets, etc.

Let me know!

Anyone interested in two 12 week old Delaware cockerels from Whitmore Farm? (Pick up only). I would just raise them and send them to the freezer but I have too many batches of chickens growing and wont have a grow out pen for them when they start cockerel puberty (and too few hens right now).

They would be good as your flock roos or are also good eating. I have eaten a few recently. At 20 weeks they averaged 3.6 lbs no neck, legs, giblets, etc.

Let me know!
How old are they now? May be interested but need to check on a few things and need to know what general area you are in. It's a long shot but worth thinking about. Just so you know they would become dinner.

Does anyone near annapolis or a reasonable drive have mille de fleurs or cream legbars for sale. Or any other chicken or duck for that matter
I likely will in the late winter have eggs and/or chicks from my trio. They are just starting to lay now. It takes them 6 months to get up and going. Same with my Bielefelders, I hope! Both came from good breeders and NPIP,AI, etc. stock. I may also post for selling some fertile eggs that would be a mixed flock from CCL and Bielefelder roosters and CCL. Bielefelders, welsummer, Ameracauna, OE, Orpington hens later this fall.

How old are they now? May be interested but need to check on a few things and need to know what general area you are in. It's a long shot but worth thinking about. Just so you know they would become dinner.
Oh sorry, I just sent them off yesterday. I should have come back and deleted my post. If you do get the chance, I would recommend eating a Delaware, they are quite tasty.

I have a batch of 21 Del chicks right now, if I end up with a crazy amount of roos (too many for my dinner coop) I might be back to offer them up if you/anyone wants to try them out.

Back
Top Bottom