May 2023 Hatch-a-long

Pics
Eggs are here!!
Seller sent me 16 although I ordered 12.
One had a hairline crack which is understandable. They were packaged pretty darn well. I checked aircells and some are wobbly, 1 saddled but over all...they look good.

I'll set them later today.

I cracked the one that had the crack and it was beautiful! Still intact, and a nice little white bullseye.

Starting with 15!!!
Wish me luck!

Congrats on the hatches happening currently!!!
Nice!!! Love when you find a good seller and beautiful eggs!

29B854BF-7D68-4CF7-BB02-DEE82CE3502F.jpeg

All the eggies are in now (detached ACs sat over night but only 2 look like they MIGHT have sorted themselves out. I’m not really wanting to stagger so in they go!

Wanted to share some of the icons I put on them. It makes it fun but also sad when it’s “kitty cat face” that didn’t develop instead of “#6”

I am getting so nervous that my 5 eggs haven't hatched yet and 2 of the other guys. Need to keep reminding myself that day 20 literally just started and 2 pipped sometimes before I woke up, the others were today during the day. Still waiting on 2 to pip but they are internally pipped. So all fine..... Just so hard not to sorry when others started hatching around 11 hrs ago with last one a few hours ago.

I am getting so nervous that my 5 eggs haven't hatched yet and 2 of the other guys. Need to keep reminding myself that day 20 literally just started and 2 pipped sometimes before I woke up, the others were today during the day. Still waiting on 2 to pip but they are internally pipped. So all fine..... Just so hard not to sorry when others started hatching around 11 hrs ago with last one a few hours ago.
Oh it’s so hard when they go across a couple days! I had one that took a full 24 hours from pip to zip hatch before last! Sending good vibes your way 🤞

Mozzarella has 3 babies! One SLW and two Wyandotte/Bresse mixes 🤦‍♀️ I was hoping for all pure Wyandottes buuuut my Bresse roo is still making contributions lol plus his two babies are bigger and stronger than the SLW chick 😬 I hope she didn’t step on that baby and cause some damage, because idk, it seems a little weaker compared to the others. I’m going to set up a crate with vitamin water and chick starter for everyone soon, and try to get some pics

Back
Top Bottom