Meet Willow! Great Pyrenees Puppy Log

How did Charlie react when Willow came into the house?
He got a little overstimulated the first day, he was too hyper and all he did was want to play, but he played too rough. I let them see each other but had to let them outside separately for a few days. Then once he settled down, everything is all good and they can be out together. Charlie sometimes gives me a look like “did you forget about me?” but I think with time it will get better.

I got my sweet girl Willow March 7. Her birth date is January 15, 2022. She is a purebred Great Pyrenees, and I am hoping she will be as good with livestock as her parents were. She’s already doing great. I’ve taught her a few tricks- sit, touch, and down. I’m still using lures because I feel like they create clarity and consistency. I’m making this thread to keep track of things, and to share memories with you all! Without further ado… Meet Willow 💜View attachment 3048263View attachment 3048264View attachment 3048265View attachment 3048266
She is sooooo adorable!! 🥰

Not much to update today. Let her roam a little, she loved it. Fed her the same thing as yesterday. Practiced “down”
C8EC2897-1987-4B27-8E30-575FF2BE912E.jpeg

Thank you! Yes she is. GP fur has an unexplainable texture that I love so much!
We have a girl that is half GP by DNA test...they have teflon fur! She never smells "doggy" no matter how long between baths, and if she gets muddy, she just shakes it off once it's dry.

Willow is gorgeous. And there's nothing wrong with learning lures, even as they're adults--especially for teaching a new skill.

Back
Top Bottom