Mille Cochin Info

Really happy! All of my Mille Fleur Cochins are laying and I just sold one of the cockerels. I now have just the two cockerels and 3 hens! Woohoo! Hopefully here soon, I'll have some little Cochin babies running around!

My brown down chick progression from hatch to now.

Freaky

Rusty Doing her best impression of a giraffe

Rugar Not a very feminine name..

and
Olivia Yup. My fav.

Last edited:
Anybody have new pics? I'll have to get some of my little chick. He did survive. I'm not so sure if he is still a he though.
so how did the trapping go, get it yet?
fl.gif

so how did the trapping go, get it yet?
fl.gif
It was a success. Caught it in a condabear around 11:00 in the morning. I seen my dogs circling the coop and I was even close enough to it when the trap went off to here it it snap!!! I'm so pleased. Now we are going to try and self mount it. It was a really big weasel. It measured 11.5 inches from nose to the base of the tale. I'm very pleased it's dead.

It was a success. Caught it in a condabear around 11:00 in the morning. I seen my dogs circling the coop and I was even close enough to it when the trap went off to here it it snap!!! I'm so pleased. Now we are going to try and self mount it. It was a really big weasel. It measured 11.5 inches from nose to the base of the tale. I'm very pleased it's dead.
Congrats, Mike~! What a relief......

Woooo HOOOO! doing the happy Dance for ya!!

Back
Top Bottom