Mille Cochin Info

It was a success. Caught it in a condabear around 11:00 in the morning. I seen my dogs circling the coop and I was even close enough to it when the trap went off to here it it snap!!! I'm so pleased. Now we are going to try and self mount it. It was a really big weasel. It measured 11.5 inches from nose to the base of the tale. I'm very pleased it's dead.
clap.gif

I have fluffy MFCs in the hatcher! They look black and mottled though... Not sure of their parentage at this point. I am afraid the black boy got my 2 girls hatched from Amy's eggs - Amy and Amelia; the blacks w/ red and light mottled leakage. I separated them into their pens around the time I set these, so I could have black babies or blacks w/ leakage. I have more to hatch yet.

It was a success. Caught it in a condabear around 11:00 in the morning. I seen my dogs circling the coop and I was even close enough to it when the trap went off to here it it snap!!! I'm so pleased. Now we are going to try and self mount it. It was a really big weasel. It measured 11.5 inches from nose to the base of the tale. I'm very pleased it's dead.
clap.gif
and hope theres only one

Back
Top Bottom