Mille Cochin Info

I rarely come on this thread anymore. I have slowed down in hatching the past 2 years and am getting down to even less in the next few months. My health won't allow me to work as hard but I still have the farm to run so many of my pens are being sold to free up the time and energy for all that work.
I already have deposits on several pairs and trios but will be selling so many more in the next 2 months. I seriously did not mean to hatch so many this year!

Hi there
The pics of your Banty Cochins are just stunning
I wanted to inquire to see if you might sell me some eggs?
I would love some Millie fleur eggs, but also interested in a variety of colors.
Or if you might be able to refer me to someone that has eggs
Looking forward to hearing back from you
Thanks so much
Carrie

Hi there
The pics of your Banty Cochins are just stunning
I wanted to inquire to see if you might sell me some eggs?
I would love some Millie fleur eggs, but also interested in a variety of colors.
Or if you might be able to refer me to someone that has eggs
Looking forward to hearing back from you
Thanks so much
Carrie

your best bet to get ahold of her is facebook. she plays there way more then here and only checks in every once in awhile.
1f60a.png

Thanks, MindyLee. She did email me and lives 3 to 4 hours away but could not swing the $40 to $65 for a pair or trio plus the drive here and we did not even get to the price of eggs so I am sure that would not be an option.
I do see notices come through my email from BYC but rarely respond unless it is in the peacock section.

Nope - Not the same person...i emailed to inquire about eggs only.
I'm in Arkansas

Whoa! That is weird! I had another Carrie say they saw my MF on BYC and said they lived in Florence SC and wanted eggs, chicks or a trio. I had to go back and look to make sure. I answer quite a few emails every day asking and since your location does not show under your avatar I thought you were the same one I answered that did not want to pay so much money for a pair or trio.

Been a long time since I've posted here. Anyone have a pair or trio they are selling? Sold all of my MFs and now I regret it but can't contact who I sold them too. If anyone has anything can they please let me know or pm me. Thanks

I'm new to this site; would like to find some Mille Fleur and/or Callico Cochin bantams. I'm in northwest TN. Any info would be appreciated.

J Croom
Martin, TN

Can anyone tell me what kind of chicken I have? When my friend gave her to me she told me she was a cochin. My "cochin" chicken doesn't look like any of the cochin chicken pictures I've seen. In fact, I don't think I've seen any chickens at all that look like my baby. Can anyone tell me what kind of chicken I have?

Back
Top Bottom