Moving long distance with livestock

Yes..Down sizing is good. Goats actually can be good traveling companions like a dog they will pee generally outside and lay down once on the road. Definitely something for you too consider. :thumbsup
I love the cow, she is mine, but my husband is the one who really wants to bring her. I will talk to him about selling her..

Thanks for all of your input guys. Yes we have time to think about it all.

I'm not certain if a professional horse hauler would be willing to bring a cow with them in their horse trailer with other people's horses. Their insurance might not cover it, and some horses are afraid of cattle.

I am definitely worried about the chickens over heating and not having enough space. I know it would be easier to start over.. but I don't want to! :p:(

Thanks for all of your input guys. Yes we have time to think about it all.

I'm not certain if a professional horse hauler would be willing to bring a cow with them in their horse trailer with other people's horses. Their insurance might not cover it, and some horses are afraid of cattle.

I am definitely worried about the chickens over heating and not having enough space. I know it would be easier to start over.. but I don't want to! :p:(
Think of it this way..New beginnings are great too! You might meet some very special animals you wouldn't of without buying new..:hugs

Oh for sure! I’ve bought and sold too many horses.. this one is with me for life haha. I joked that I bought her a personalized leather nose band for her halter so she’s staying for good :lol:
Awesome! My Boy is a keeper too! 11 years we have been together! I love my horse..:hugs

Call me crazy, but I honestly think you can transport the heifer and goats in a trailer together.

I would honestly leave the chickens, trust me.

Back
Top Bottom