Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Buck, your ducks are all so pretty! Will my purebreed ducks just make more of themselves or is there a chance I can get something like yours? In your experience, what age do they start laying eggs? Also, mine live with the chickens, so do they need a special nest area or anything?

Beautiful bunch buck, I sold 4 chocolate babies today. Have the other spoken for, but dont know if the people will follow through. So speaking of ducklings, my 3rd batch and thankfully last batch of 20 eggs are begining to hatch. So we will see

Buck, your ducks are all so pretty! Will my purebreed ducks just make more of themselves or is there a chance I can get something like yours? In your experience, what age do they start laying eggs? Also, mine live with the chickens, so do they need a special nest area or anything?

Your muscovies are very rare, they look so much like the wild muscovies in South America that yours look high show quality, and yes they will probably make what they look like, it may help if you look up wild muscovy ducks. Mine dig holes in the ground and lay there eggs and sit on them, so thy pretty kuch make there own nest but they will venture to wierd places to lay eggs

Yes I do
smile.png
I can't give any of my babies babies, so these patches are pretty much my gran babies
big_smile.png
Me either that's why none of mine were allowed to hatch this year I have to be careful I can house and feed them all.

Back
Top Bottom