Muscovy keepers share your pics!

My favourite duck with one of her little ones...but it´s showing black on its feathers... :(

This one hasn´t shown any black feathers yet...I´m hopeful, looking at the grey that´s on its back, maybe.........the others are, one by one coming through with the black barred feathers.... sold 3 ducklings this weekend, will be selling 3 more next weekend. Then I´ll see what I want to do with the remaining three.

Yeppers

Great job Buck! That's amazing!

My favourite duck with one of her little ones...but it´s showing black on its feathers... :(

This one hasn´t shown any black feathers yet...I´m hopeful, looking at the grey that´s on its back, maybe.........the others are, one by one coming through with the black barred feathers.... sold 3 ducklings this weekend, will be selling 3 more next weekend. Then I´ll see what I want to do with the remaining three.
Mama is gorgeous and always interesting what those ducklings color up to be. so cute.

aw, so sweet. I gather you are after no black? i almost always get a black and white in a clutch here it's massively dominant in my flock.

The one above is my male Muscovy, bert. We got him at a farm sale and he was going to be made into a turducken. They also thought he was a she so Bertha became a bert. He came with the father of my other Muscovy mix

This is my female Muscovys only surviving baby he is mixed with khaki Campbell

This is his father

what a nice boy, definitely not dinner worthy. WHat a unique mix, very cute.

Back
Top Bottom