Muscovy keepers share your pics!

we decided that we do not have enough Muscovies, so here are the new babies again :) hoping for some solid colors out of this bunch
Awwwwww cute!!!!!! Here's my boys and the Cayuga ducklings! If you look close you can see Lewis on the right got most of his new feathers where Clark left has still some more feathering to do!

I have a Muscovy that's gone broody last week, she's sitting on tightly on her nest, but... ALL the eggs are next to her and cold!!! I'm so surprised! I've never seen a Muscovy who doesn't know how to hatch eggs!!! Her own sister hatched ducklings last month.
It is her first time sitting, but still!

I have a Muscovy that's gone broody last week, she's sitting on tightly on her nest, but... ALL the eggs are next to her and cold!!! I'm so surprised! I've never seen a Muscovy who doesn't know how to hatch eggs!!! Her own sister hatched ducklings last month.
It is her first time sitting, but still!

That's why. Alot of them don't get it down the first time. I have 2 first time sitters and they keep fighting over eggs and eggs keep getting knocked out of the nest

Back
Top Bottom