Muscovy keepers share your pics!

My two New little babies. Look like chocolates.

:) I'm loving my fluffers!These are my first ducks.Babies are fun.Glad I was enlightened about the water dish. all our chickens we got from chicks are super friendly @LannaKaye you'll never replace a pet but getting another sure help fill that big fat hole in your heart when you have lost one
@svfarm gratz on those cute babies!glad the others love them

I would actually recommend geting a young baby so it will imprint on you and have a very close relationship as it gets older, or you could adopt an older duck from a rescue :)
calling 4-H clubs is also a thought.Its fair time here and a lot of the kids sell their stock after showing them to make money back on raising them.4-H animals tend to he friendly as they were raised and loved by children: )

A lady just messaged me and said she saw my post about losing Quacks and offered me some of her ducklings but it's a two hour drive and my grandmother can't be left by herself.. May have to make a day trip out of it

Mom and babies:

Dad:

I think I'm gonna wait a little while and get settled down so I don't make an impulsive decision. I appreciate everyone's help and condolences, it means a lot :,)

Back
Top Bottom