Muscovy keepers share your pics!

I don't think my camara takes high resolution: s maybe I can barrow a better camara with more mega pixels
thumbsup.gif

They are getting big fast! Is my white one moscovy? I think it's a male and one of the others a male too. The 2 are much bigger than the others.

One of my teenagers ducklings is sick. He acts as if it taxes him to walk. He will run from me when I come close. He sits and is kinda stoves up when he trend to walk. Neck is tucked in, legs look fine. He is peeping for his siblings when they run off and leave him. He has saddled up to the food pile. I haven't seen him eat or drink.

I'm just watching and waiting... Any ideas what could be goin on?

One of my teenagers ducklings is sick. He acts as if it taxes him to walk. He will run from me when I come close. He sits and is kinda stoves up when he trend to walk. Neck is tucked in, legs look fine. He is peeping for his siblings when they run off and leave him. He has saddled up to the food pile. I haven't seen him eat or drink.

I'm just watching and waiting... Any ideas what could be goin on?
I had a love bird like that. Injured it's neck some how. It was so bad she could not walk in a straight line. Staring up, head curled to the side. He needs lots of rest and no unecessary touching or picking up. Protection from other birds or humans bumping him. Mine came back to normal health. yours being young we would hope can heal. See if there is a way to support it's head for sleeping. Which might be alot of the day. Maybe wrap a towel around him like a donut so he can lean against it.
good luck best wishes.

Back
Top Bottom