My leukemia's back.

If you lose the weight,Phil, will that help?? Sorry on the results. That's a tough one.
Blooie, What a lovely photo! And you can see the remarkable resemblance between you two.
2 more weeks and $800 to raise before leaving to go to the Dominican Republic missions trip!
Oh yeah losing weight will help.....but i don't really have that much to lose. but dropping 10 pounds could help.......i think best thing I could do is eat less carbs.....

Very high winds here, and our temps dropped dramatically! What? Down into the 50's last night, and now tonight. Had to get some young birds into a coop, that they won't go into on their own. Tomorrow will warm up, will take them out then. Praying that everyone is feeling at peace. Prayers still going out.

Morning Team!

Cynthia, I think you're in the same weather pattern as us right now. It's chilly here today and very, very windy.

Hope you all have a good day, hugs to all :hugs

The pump makes it so much easier to have good control of your numbers.
Still not perfect, but better IMO than the 4 shots/day, or the mixed long acting/short acting, trying to cover the whole day with 2 shots. With the pump, if you want to eat something, you simply give a bolus, and meal times can happen when ever.
Pump was the best invention ever, i have had mine for almost 10 years now

Its okay.... im not that worried. Just knew I had to do something about it before it caused more issues.
:hugs its the issues that need to be watched

Oh yeah losing weight will help.....but i don't really have that much to lose. but dropping 10 pounds could help.......i think best thing I could do is eat less carbs.....
lol, like pop tarts and cookies?

:hugs all around

Limiting carbs works for me. Cut sugar, potatoes, bread, pasta :barnie and you will cut pounds. Not fun, but it works - at least for me.

Morning team,
still hot and horrible storms here but power still on and no trees down or serious flooding. Not so fortunate for folks all around us. More on it's way tonight. Weather is just flat out crazy this year. New chickies are "in the mail", I've definitely added them to my prayer list.

Morning Blooie :hugs Been on my heart a lot. Hoping you are holding up ok. Lots of love and prayers sent your way.

Praying for Ratchel and the whole family of course.

Take care Phil. We are waging the same fight. Darn weight gain. Darn CML. Darn Diabetes. Blessed savior.

Good morning all.

Its so hot and humid here, yesterday I stood over a hen letting a chick hatch beside her, instead of under her. At the same time, an older hen lays dying underneath that very broody coop. My efforts to help her get well don't seem to be working. I have a foreboding feeling that she will pass as the last chick arrives above her.

Good morning all.

Its so hot and humid here, yesterday I stood over a hen letting a chick hatch beside her, instead of under her. At the same time, an older hen lays dying underneath that very broody coop. My efforts to help her get well don't seem to be working. I have a foreboding feeling that she will pass as the last chick arrives above her.

WV, what a helpless feeling that must be. So sorry :hugs

Back
Top Bottom