My leukemia's back.

Well, my update. Got a message .. yes a message. I had my phone in the back room charging, I didn't hear it ring. The message...I am calling to let you know that your mammo was good. See you for your next. Me....Whoot! No more ultra sounds or images for another year. I knew that lump looked the same. :)

Well, my update. Got a message .. yes a message. I had my phone in the back room charging, I didn't hear it ring. The message...I am calling to let you know that your mammo was good. See you for your next. Me....Whoot! No more ultra sounds or images for another year. I knew that lump looked the same. :)
:hugs congrats!!! :celebrate
oregonian_winesmiley-gif.556998
fantastic-gif.1082702
byc-wink-thumbs-up-gif.1048835

Great message Cynthia! Seems like my whole adult life I've had to go in for repeat mammos, ultrasounds and MRIs. It's a rare year that I don't.

This year an "architectural distortion" looked off enough to merit a biopsy.(Radial Scar) Since this type of lesion is fairly hidden, they have to put a wire in you before hand to guide the surgeon to where to cut. And yes, that part is worse than the surgery itself.

But it's done now. Just have to wait for pathology and take another nap. Thanks for all the well wishes!

Um, it's Metallic Magnetic Gray - in other words, it's dark gray. :confused:

Sadly, she did, but the waiting room she started is still going strong. Welcome - we all need some support and prayers sometimes and this is a great place to get them!

Lol, at the color....lordy they like to come up with some names, don't they?

As to the second part, amen! I am so grateful for this thread and think it is a beautiful tribute to Rachel and her legacy here at BYC.

Happy news indeed! :wee

Great message Cynthia! Seems like my whole adult life I've had to go in for repeat mammos, ultrasounds and MRIs. It's a rare year that I don't.

This year an "architectural distortion" looked off enough to merit a biopsy.(Radial Scar) Since this type of lesion is fairly hidden, they have to put a wire in you before hand to guide the surgeon to where to cut. And yes, that part is worse than the surgery itself.

But it's done now. Just have to wait for pathology and take another nap. Thanks for all the well wishes!

:fl for good news, I know the wait can be torturous. Happy napping!

Back
Top Bottom