My leukemia's back.

Still morning here..have a great day. It's cooling down.. feels like fall in the mornings! ... beautiful morning!

Folks, need prayers for my friend, Bryan. He had a kidney removed 6 years ago because of cancer. On an annual check up yesterday, it was determined that he has cancer on his remaining kidney. Initial recommendation is that he have the kidney removed and go on dialysis. He is seeing another nephrologist tomorrow. Hopefully there is a viable alternative. :fl

Folks, need prayers for my friend, Bryan. He had a kidney removed 6 years ago because of cancer. On an annual check up yesterday, it was determined that he has cancer on his remaining kidney. Initial recommendation is that he have the kidney removed and go on dialysis. He is seeing another nephrologist tomorrow. Hopefully there is a viable alternative. :fl
:hugs of course

Praying!

Back
Top Bottom