My leukemia's back.

Spring & fall are my favorites too but, I much prefer winter to summer. Heat is not kind to me. I 'keep' much better in winter.
Preach it! When its cold you can bundle up..... when it's hot there's only so much you can take off before there's complaints, lol

:love
Beautiful!

My good news for the day: My MRI this morning was clear, :yesss: so on to the lymph mode removal on Thursday. Not looking forward to the multiple injections of radioactive tracer Wednesday, :sick but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Thank you all so much for the support!
:woot and :fl/:hugs for the next step

Folks, need prayers for my friend, Bryan. He had a kidney removed 6 years ago because of cancer. On an annual check up yesterday, it was determined that he has cancer on his remaining kidney. Initial recommendation is that he have the kidney removed and go on dialysis. He is seeing another nephrologist tomorrow. Hopefully there is a viable alternative. :fl
Lifting him up!

Folks, need prayers for my friend, Bryan. He had a kidney removed 6 years ago because of cancer. On an annual check up yesterday, it was determined that he has cancer on his remaining kidney. Initial recommendation is that he have the kidney removed and go on dialysis. He is seeing another nephrologist tomorrow. Hopefully there is a viable alternative. :fl

You can count on us Sour, hope the doctors can help him out.

Back
Top Bottom