My leukemia's back.

I went to the oncologist this morning. The outlook is not as bleak as the hospital presented it to be. There were tests that they failed to do, which they should have, based on my history. Those tests have been ordered. Another thing they failed to do at the hospital, was compare current results to past results, and the graphs of progression shown in the years of test results.

There have been several chemo medications that have been released since the last time I had to deal with this, that she's had really good results with.

I'm not out of the woods yet, so please keep praying for me, but as I said earlier, the outlook holds more promise, and is not nearly as bleak as what I was told. I'll keep everyone updated on my progress.

Again, thank you all for your prayers, and encouragement.

I went to the oncologist this morning. The outlook is not as bleak as the hospital presented it to be. There were tests that they failed to do, which they should have, based on my history. Those tests have been ordered. Another thing they failed to do at the hospital, was compare current results to past results, and the graphs of progression shown in the years of test results.

There have been several chemo medications that have been released since the last time I had to deal with this, that she's had really good results with.

I'm not out of the woods yet, so please keep praying for me, but as I said earlier, the outlook holds more promise, and is not nearly as bleak as what I was told. I'll keep everyone updated on my progress.

Glad the outlook is better
Praying šŸ™

Thanks for the update!

It is good that there is hope for treatment.

Great update! :clap

It does always amaze me, how much we have to work to make sure we get the right care. I am very glad that your oncologist sounds so together and competent! :hugs

Glad things are looking more promising :hugs

Back
Top Bottom