My leukemia's back.

I recently started another new medication. We'll know more in a few months. Been busy doing summer things with the kids. Yes, school started, but when they get out of school, they're still doing summer things. Making it last as long as possible.
Good luck with the new meds Clue! šŸ¤žšŸ¤ž

How is everyone doing?

Good health here.... except my mom is starting to lose her cognitive function....

So.... family things are starting to be mismanaged by my mom....

But, because she is losing function... she no longer trusts me, and I haven't been able to take over and set things right... lovely...

Result is a royal pain and a mess and family drama.

:tongue

So.... please pray that my mom remembers that I am trustworthy, and gives me control over all important stuff before she full on nose dives over the cliff into dementia.

I hate dementia as well as all other slow mental declines! :he

Luckily, my Aunt (my mom's sister) said she will have paperwork at the ready, to get my mom to sign the second that my mom agrees.

How is everyone doing?

Good health here.... except my mom is starting to lose her cognitive function....

So.... family things are starting to be mismanaged by my mom....

But, because she is losing function... she no longer trusts me, and I haven't been able to take over and set things right... lovely...

Result is a royal pain and a mess and family drama.

:tongue

So.... please pray that my mom remembers that I am trustworthy, and gives me control over all important stuff before she full on nose dives over the cliff into dementia.

I hate dementia as well as all other slow mental declines! :he

Luckily, my Aunt (my mom's sister) said she will have paperwork at the ready, to get my mom to sign the second that my mom agrees.
I'm so sorry. Prayers

Back
Top Bottom