My leukemia's back.

frow.gif
hu.gif
frow.gif
to you too....Silent Night...Holy Night....methinks there is too much partying going on behind the scenes....!

How are the lungs ? Hope you are feeling better...!

I am fine...started a new treatment six weeks ago for my RA...I get tired the day of the injection but the next day I am OK...it will take up to three months before I feel any benefit....but it's worth a try!

I can't wait until Spring...I hate this cold weather...!

Good to hear that you are feeling better....bet you can't wait to see the beautiful Alice!

I am fine...started a new treatment six weeks ago for my RA...I get tired the day of the injection but the next day I am OK...it will take up to three months before I feel any benefit....but it's worth a try!

I can't wait until Spring...I hate this cold weather...!

Good to hear that you are feeling better....bet you can't wait to see the beautiful Alice!
Yeah hopefully soon. But I had a serious financial incident so I might not get down there as quick as I'd like...I hope treatment works for you.
I know what you have to deal with isn't fun. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Sorry to hear of the financial issues....hope you get that resolved very soon...!

You and Rachel are in my prayers...as are so many who post here...you guys have a great and positive attitude to the adversity you and your families face with your health issues!

I am off now as it is 2.25 am here in France...have a good day Phil!

Good evening!

Echo and I made egg rolls today. It was a treat doing a project just the two of us. And, the egg rolls turned out fantastic!

Not much else going on around here right now. Honey's working long hours and with the dreary weather it's hard to get motivated to do much. Between the breathing and the clouds, I'm okay with more TV watching than is probably good for me.

I did get an egg today from someone in the main coop who hasn't been laying
smile.png
. Light brown, so either the Brahma or an Australorp. I've got the lights coming on at 3:30, hopefully I won't need to turn it back any more. The neighbors are really good about my roosters, but 3am is a little early to consistently hear crowing
hmm.png

I'm thinking next break in the weather I'll process a few more cockerels. I don't think they're going to get much bigger any time soon. And they're sure not going to quit eating.

Hi Rachel
frow.gif

That's nice you and Echo were able to spend time just the two of you. Any special plans for tomorrow night? DH just informed me we're staying up until midnight so I'm already planning an afternoon nap, lol. Getting up super early in the morning is a lot easier for me than staying up late at night, what a party pooper I am.

Congrats on a new layer!

Not sure I could stay up that late anymore. :) I go to bed with the chickens. Got to get up too early for work, then work all day, so, no nap for me. I'm figuring on saying goodbye to 2015 at about 10pm.

Not sure I could stay up that late anymore.
smile.png
I go to bed with the chickens. Got to get up too early for work, then work all day, so, no nap for me. I'm figuring on saying goodbye to 2015 at about 10pm.

10pm seems a sensible time to me...never have been a big one for whole midnight frenzy.

In case I don't see you tomorrow JWB, Happy New Year to you!

I tend to be up late allot....I'm usually going to bed about the time NFC is getting up....:lol:
Although I'm trying to change that....
RACHEL...nothing wrong with a TV day.
God knows I need to take a few here and there. Our bodies have been through a lot of BS.

Back
Top Bottom