My leukemia's back.

New Years eve? Good opportunity to get a bit of extra sleep, as far as I'm concerned. New Year's resolutions? I only make one, and so far have managed to keep it every single year. #1: never make a new year's resolution. However, my bucket list has plenty of entries.

New Years eve? Good opportunity to get a bit of extra sleep, as far as I'm concerned. New Year's resolutions? I only make one, and so far have managed to keep it every single year. #1: never make a new year's resolution. However, my bucket list has plenty of entries.
goodpost.gif
lau.gif

We don't celebrate on New Year's Eve, so for us it's just a normal night. Honey has to work the next day, and he's really loaded down, so we'll probably make it even earlier than usual. The Locusts will probably stay up, but they're up late during break anyway so it's no special thing.

Off to get my lung test, then back for another gloomy day. I've got to find a project to start that I can do indoors, but still with my hands cramping. Oh, just remembered I downloaded a new Stephan King book. Now I know what I'm doing today
smile.png

From me to you - wishes for a calm, peaceful, and healthier New Year.

Tonight when endless renditions of Auld Lang Syne are being sung over and over again, I'd like you to have had the opportunity to hear it as it was orginally written. The lyrics were penned by Robbie Burns, honored Scottish poet, well after the melody came into being. This performance is by the Barra MacNeils, and it's a far cry from what you have heard in the past, I'll bet my earisaid on it.

I took all of the photos just a short distance from home, with the exception of the one of Big Horn Lake from the air, which was taken by Little Diane when she and hubby Dustin flew home to spend a week with us. I have put the Americanized lyrics under the photos. Please, enjoy, listen all the way through, and I thank you for allowing me into your lives during 2015.

0.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom