My leukemia's back.

@Blooie that was absolutely beautiful! Loved the singing and your photos were outstanding. Thank you so much for sharing that. Best wishes to you & yours!

It is now 2016 in France...and my feelings and thoughts are with you all here...

A very happy and healthy New Year to each and every one of you...

Lots of love and prayers to you all..

Hey Suzie..... I'm praying that your treatments find you some relief this new year... HAPPY 2016 .....Phil
Hey! And to you Phil....May 2016 be a great year for you...Happy and Healthy...! Prayers for you and everyone else who posts here on Rachel's wonderful forum...we are all so lucky to have found one another...through good and bad times...our strength comes from the love we all have for one another....Rachel has given us all so much....I am so humbled with the illness and problems faced by you all....our collective spirit lifts us up to recognise we are not alone....

True friends abound here...

3goodeggs...

Where would I be without your kind and thoughtful words...? You also have an amazing sense of humour...

You ALWAYS have exactly the right words to say in any situation...

Have a wonderful, healthy and happy New Year 2016

Last edited:
Well my friends.....
This is the thread where it all started. Just one simple post. I saw someone going through a rough time. One for which I was totally familiar with.
I thought maybe I could help.
I hope I have. I hope I still can.
Rachel this year will be a better year for you. I will always be here to listen.
I've met some genuine friends one several threads. But it all started here. Thank you guys. And I really will do my best to be here for anyone who wants me to.
I wake up every day and try my hardest to make a difference.
That is my new years resolution. To make a difference.
I'm tearing up....I really love you all
A big thank you to Blooie (she knows why). And to the rest of you thanks for reaching out to me and making me feel welcome. .....love Phil

Well my friends.....
This is the thread where it all started. Just one simple post. I saw someone going through a rough time. One for which I was totally familiar with.
I thought maybe I could help.
I hope I have. I hope I still can.
Rachel this year will be a better year for you. I will always be here to listen.
I've met some genuine friends one several threads. But it all started here. Thank you guys. And I really will do my best to be here for anyone who wants me to.
I wake up every day and try my hardest to make a difference.
That is my new years resolution. To make a difference.

I'm tearing up....I really love you all
A big thank you to Blooie (she knows why). And to the rest of you thanks for reaching out to me and making me feel welcome. .....love Phil

This is a beautiful post!

Happy New Year Phil.

Back
Top Bottom