My leukemia's back.

What a wonderful group of friends have gathered here. This past year has been spent sharing good and bad times, happy and sad...all in the company of one another. May 2016 bring blessings to everyone, I look forward to continuing our friendship in the coming year.

Good morning everyone! Time to start a new year, a year even better than last year. Hope you all have a great day!

Hi Phil, hi sour
frow.gif

On this (soggy, cool, and gray) first morning of the new year, I am praying that you all enjoy the blessings of strength, health, hope, prosperity . . . ..

and coffee.
caf.gif
Gads, it may take more than one cup to get my engine started this morning - glad I don't have anything that needs to get done in a hurry today!

Oh, and hugs. Lots of hugs - love you guys.
hugs.gif

Happy new year everyone!
Thanks for the hugs, and more back at you!
We need the emojii that has like a hug bomb, when the fuse burns down hugs go everywhere,

We have rainy foggy too.
It is January.
Wow. It is all going so fast.
I am glad we are all still here.

Glad to be here indeed!

It was frozen this am when I went out to feed--yippee! I know most folks think that's weird, but at least my boots didn't get sucked off. Much easier to walk on lightly frozen ground than muddy muck. But, you have to remember the frozen chunks of mud sticking up have no give to them, so when you hit one with your foot while carrying a flake of hay, you're going to trip and fall down
tongue.png
. Thankfully said flake of hay kind of cushioned my landing. Roscoe came and sat beside me to be sure I was okay, and even my rooster Eric came over to see what was going on. He didn't like me on the ground at all, kept making distressed noises. Bless their hearts, the hens didn't even notice, except to come try to scratch through the hay.

So, animals fed, pills taken, working on my first Diet Coke of the day. The Locusts are still asleep. Stupid neighbors were shooting and setting off fireworks half the night
he.gif

The sun is shining, hopefully it warms up some. need to find something for the boys to do outside.

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy new year!

Back
Top Bottom