My leukemia's back.

Back. The verdict is a Prednisone reaction. Duh! The good news is I've lost 7 pounds. The other good news is I can talk better today. Last good news is he changed the warning in my chart to "absolutely NO Predisone" from "reaction to Prednisone". The bad news is, I probably have another 1-2 weeks of this.:th

Back. The verdict is a Prednisone reaction. Duh! The good news is I've lost 7 pounds. The other good news is I can talk better today. Last good news is he changed the warning in my chart to "absolutely NO Predisone" from "reaction to Prednisone". The bad news is, I probably have another 1-2 weeks of this.:th
Well, you have 3 good newses to one bad news. There's that.... Glad your appointment went well and the Dr. changed your chart.

Goodness, blooie. :hugs

You should get better a bit at a time though. I bet if you work at it, you could make back to close to normal in less than a week

:thumbsup

Wow. I have had my eye on this thread...but never felt qualified to post on here. The recent news brought tears to my eyes. I'm praying and i will continue to pray.

I'm just lost for words, i cant find anything good to say, if i try to say something sympathetic it will end up sounding completely pathetic.
Welcome! Come pull up a chair with the rest of us!

Rachel and Team...been thinking of you all today, a lot. Just saying "hey" and to tell you all what a great bunch of folks you are :hugs

Have a good evening everyone

Well, you do like to keep life kinda of exciting, don't you, Blooie?

Well, you sort of like to keep things exciting, don't you, Blooie?
;) :D :lau
And in honor of Rachel alwayskeeping a variety of chickens, thought I'd like to shsre a chicken photo and and egg photo:
20170530_193140.jpg
20170408_163825.jpg

It's my Bielefelder rooster and his favorite hen,Heather, a English lavender Orpington. Love the fluffy butts walking together!
And yes, 3 days ago that was 2 dozen eggs. We even have a hen that lays a lavender colored eggand another that the egg changes color from blue to olive when it gets water on it and changes back when dry. Can that be called a cameo egg???

Good morning team Rachel :hugs
Can I put in a prayer request for my hubby and his brother please??? We are preparing today to roadtrip 4 hours south tomorrow to visit his brother. Long story short, the brother has had multiple surgeries to remove brain tumors, comes thru but the lungs apparently didn't. Last surgery was in the fall and he developed pneumonia after but he finally shook it off but still required oxygen support because he now had COPD. Then a couple months ago he was dxd with rapidly advancing dementia but has been doing ok with that so far, then, the news last week he was going into home care hospice, given potentially 6 months because the lungs are failing. Now the news is up to 3 months or tomorrow because the lungs are shutting down. He was so afraid of forgetting his family this may actually be a blessing in disguise, especially for his wife Loretta, because she was refusing to have him spend his last days anywhere but home (which is his wish of course but he is worried about her too) and she's been losing weight and just not taking care of herself like she should. they aren't wealthy people so bringing in any kind of full time help is out of the question. Their daughter is close and helps out a lot but the majority of the emotional and physical care falls upon her shoulders giving little room for her own needs. Anyway, no more rattling on, my heart is just breaking for them and my sweet hubby. Thank you team Rachel.

Back
Top Bottom