My leukemia's back.

blrssed.jpg

But I do drink it. I'm very absent minded. I will pour myself a big glass of coke, then wonder off . Hours later I will see the glass on the table and drink it warm and bubble free. I don't want to waste it and figure it's healthier this way.:confused:
:lau

PS I drink diet caffeine free Coke. Surely that must be good.
I keep reading that diet coke is one of the worst things you can drink. The fake sugar messes with your system more that sugar or high fructose corn syrup.

The best drink is plain old water...maybe not from Flint Michigan though....

Forgot to show this to you. Linda's oldest daughter Shanna has been best friends with her classmate Kayla since they were in first grade. Both are now in their early 40s and still as inseparable as ever. The night Linda passed away, Kayla gave one of these to each of us 3 sisters, a different style to each of Linda's 3 daughters, yet another style for each of her 8 granddaughters, and key fobs for all the boys, Linda's hubby, and our brother Ron, with the appropriate relationship on every single one. Amazing, and mine hasn't been off since.

IMG_0476.JPG

Forgot to show this to you. Linda's oldest daughter Shanna has been best friends with her classmate Kayla since they were in first grade. Both are now in their early 40s and still as inseparable as ever. The night Linda passed away, Kayla gave one of these to each of us 3 sisters, a different style to each of Linda's 3 daughters, yet another style for each of her 8 granddaughters, and key fobs for all the boys, Linda's hubby, and our brother Ron, with the appropriate relationship on every single one. Amazing, and mine hasn't been off since.

View attachment 1044786

Love it Blooie. What a wonderfully thoughtful thing for Kayla to do. It's a treasure for sure.

Back
Top Bottom