My leukemia's back.

OGM, So sorry! :hugs That can bring on a bunch of emotional roller coasters. Stay strong In the Lord. Do not be dismayed. The Lord is Strong and Mighty. Allow him to fight the battle and you to stand in the gap with prayer.

In a bit of good news, Phoenix stood late last night and this morning humorously and unsteadily walked 3 steps! She seems very confounded as to why she all of a sudden flops over and can't keep her balance. The wound has closed. She loves eating the mash, poops are nice and firm, and she preens herself now! (She's losing quite a few additional feathers. But I *think* she might also be molting despite the fact that she isn't 5 months old yet!??) But we have gone from ICCU to RCU- Intense Chicken Care Unit to Recovering Chicken Unit! :D :clap

@Ol Grey Mare So sorry to hear about this! :hugs I agree with others, hope the person who did it gets locked away. It's amazing though how many horrible people get let out of jail. We have so many people here that abduct young girls and murder them (and do who knows what else) that just get let out of jail a few years later. Then they just do the same thing all over agin but somehow keep just going to jail for short periods of time and then getting released.

OGM, I am really sorry to hear about your friend. Losing a loved one under any circumstances is painful enough, but a pointless death at the hands of another person is just devastating. My thoughts and prayers are with you, and all who loved him.:hugs

OGM, So sorry! :hugs That can bring on a bunch of emotional roller coasters. Stay strong In the Lord. Do not be dismayed. The Lord is Strong and Mighty. Allow him to fight the battle and you to stand in the gap with prayer.

In a bit of good news, Phoenix stood late last night and this morning humorously and unsteadily walked 3 steps! She seems very confounded as to why she all of a sudden flops over and can't keep her balance. The wound has closed. She loves eating the mash, poops are nice and firm, and she preens herself now! (She's losing quite a few additional feathers. But I *think* she might also be molting despite the fact that she isn't 5 months old yet!??) But we have gone from ICCU to RCU- Intense Chicken Care Unit to Recovering Chicken Unit! :D :clap
The stress of her attack and injury can cause her to molt
great news though!

Back
Top Bottom