My old dog passed away today.

My heart goes out to you - it is so very painful to lose such a great friend, sadly some people just don't have any idea s to the pain we go through when we lose a beloved companion - I have been there before and I know the terrible grief that ensues - at least console yourself with the fact that he was and always will be yours - nobody can ever take that from you - in time your memories will be of the happy times you shared - he is in your heart forever.

Bless you!

Suzie
hugs.gif

I am sorry for your loss it is hard for you to let go of a friend but truely he is in a better place and when you die I am sure you will met him as you go to Heaven as you will meet all other pets and loved ones to (human kind I mean) My one friend was taking apicture of her one dog Peeper and you can see faitly other animals in the picture so they are always with you after death I think.

Rhayden

I am so sorry for your loss. I know my old girl is not much longer for this life. It is amazing how much they become a part of our lives. May you have peace full of happy memories of Sammie.

Awww!! He was a nice looking fella! After some time, happy memories will replace some of your sadness. "Don't be sad it is over, just be glad it happened." This is a quote I have printed on my dogs box of ashes. Just a reminder that it is so nice to have them when we have them! When they go, it is sad, but the memories are still there, forever.

Back
Top Bottom