New Ducks, help ID

pauleberly

Chirping
Mar 21, 2016
East TN
So someone dropped off 3 ducks on my door step... I guess we are that neighbor now lol. Anyways, Anyone have any idea what breed they are. I thought the two were a pekin and the one with a dark bill / line around eyes was maybe a welsh. Thanks in advance!!!

I have no idea what kind they are, but I sure wish somebody would drop off some ducklings on my door step. I get cats and dogs, but no ducks.

Lol i wish someone would drop me off ducklings too
1f923.png

The last one looks exaclty like my buff duckling last year
The first and second im not positive tho...
Maybe all 3 are buff ducklings?

Well, I did not realize that I was THAT neighbor that it was ok to drop random animals off at my house lol I was hoping they were pekin, but that dark billed one I am just not sure about. They stand up tall like Indian Runners, but I did not think they were it

Well, I did not realize that I was THAT neighbor that it was ok to drop random animals off at my house lol  I was hoping they were pekin, but that dark billed one I am just not sure about.  They stand up tall like Indian Runners, but I did not think they were it

The second one kinda looks like a fawn and white runner...
or maybe they are mixes?

I did look up fawn and white runner ducks. They do look alot like runners (which would make me so happy hahaha). The dark billed one could be a male runner?

lol yeah I suppose. Not that the runners are amazing at anything in particular (meat egg wise) is the buff or welsh particularly good?

The two bottom ducks (in the pictures) they both stood about the same, really upright. I have heard that Indian runners are very very comical ducks

Back
Top Bottom