New Hampshire!

Pics
I have a bunch of chicks some about a mo old and some day old some pure some mixed we will be getting rid of the Roos when they are old enuff to tell the dif if interested let me know we are in bradford nh
how many do you think you will have when it's all said & done?

I thought you had a bunch of them fellers.
they are all small Renie
do you have any that hatched out in the early spring?
you know something with some meat on it's bones
droolin.gif

I can't believe I have 7 cockerels! and just 11 girls. I have a beautiful Black Austrolorp (it's late and I'm to tired to care it misspelled) and a chipmunk silkie Please could someone take them before I have to say bye, bye to heaven they go! They were born 3/3/13 someone please help! I wanted some girls and I lost 4 of my best layers this summer! And to the person who wanted to see the bottom of my coop, I will have my camera back very soon!!

Last edited:
Hi All!

I have lavender ameraucana chicks available. They are about a month old, off the heat lamp, and outside. $6 each. Located near Keene, NH.

I reckon mine are diet food.. lol
my wife will have a look at them when we are there
if she says it's A ok then we might be taking some east with us
we wanted to bring you some chicken adobo but we don't really have a bird to make it out of :(

nite nite Renie

piglett

I can't believe I have 7 cockerels! and just 11 girls. I have a beautiful Black Austrolorp (it's late and I'm to tired to care it misspelled) and a chipmunk silkie Please could someone take them before I have to say bye, bye to heaven they go! They were born 3/3/13 someone please help! I wanted some girls and I lost 4 of my best layers this summer! And to the person who wanted to see the bottom of my coop, I will have my camera back very soon!!

sorry but does that silkie have eyes?
idunno.gif

Anyone here raise quail? Or have in the past? If so, what type(s)? And for eggs, meat, or pets? Just curious! I remember someone posting about quail recently, it got me reading about them so now I'm totally curious. :)
I currently have button quail, just for fun pets, but I might try picking their eggs
and i just put 50+ new button quail eggs in the incubator (trying to get my breeding pens to have all the colors I like)
AND i also put 30 coturnix quail eggs in the incubator
(and i wont even mention how many silkies and guineas i put in the other incubator lol)
the coturnix i plan to have for pets for one year and when i have figured out what colors I like the rest and future offspring will be food. I am very excited for quail!

I wound up with a bunch of boys too- still have 5 boys that I hope find new homes, as I am rather attached to them by now- they were born in feb and I have been handfeeding the lot of them, i would feel kinds bad about eating them at this point... but I only need so many roosters... i think I wound up keeping 7 for my big pen lol

Back
Top Bottom