New York mini chickenstock 2016

I might sell a young Brabanter trio or quad at chickenstock. I have to figure out how to assess quality first. I might have a pair of young gold Pavlovskaya too. PM me if interested. I'm contacting Cornell to confirm my flock health.

I love the look of the Brabanters. @cutipatooti I may be interested in a polish. My polish I got from Meyer Hatchery is seriously the best. So friendly and sweet.

I am hatching some of @Susieq2015 eggs and will have those chicks at chickenstock if anyone is interested. Will update once they hatch

I'll be bringing Catskill Homesteader & Swedish Flower Hen hatching eggs & whatever chicks I have extra of.
May also have turkey poults - parents are Narragansett/Bourbon Red x either same mix hens or pure Narri. If they're still laying, I'll also bring hatching eggs from them.
The Muscovy ducks have been laying like crazy, but one by one going broody. 1st batch may or may not hatch in time.
I don't know if I said it before, but I'll donate a dozen chicken hatching eggs for the raffle.
For food, we'll bring a brown rice pasta salad with veggies, etc.

Still looking for Easter Egger rooster & more chicks.

hey sorry to be the annoying person to ask this in case it was already mentioned...

did anyone start a spreadsheet or list of the stuff being brought? the thread runs away from me so fast..

hey sorry to be the annoying person to ask this in case it was already mentioned...

did anyone start a spreadsheet or list of the stuff being brought? the thread runs away from me so fast..

First page a couple posts down :)

Ok my peeps. Been working mad crazy hours cause we lost a tech. Add 3 coops and a brooder of 30 chicks to that and sleep has become a luxury. Anyways, i am putting in for that day off. I can bring hatching eggs from my red pen (there is two black sexlinks in there too) and contmplating letting two blue silkie hens go as well. One year old and laying. I would say pet quality but its hard to tell with the molting they are going through. I may also have some new hampshire chicks that i got from a breeder. They are two and a half weeks old. Pm me if anything interests you. I will try to pin down my boss on getting that day off.

Back
Top Bottom