Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or A Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 4

Hello all, I posted weeks ago about this RIR chick and it was voted a pullet....8.5 weeks now and thought I would check again. "She" has started to sprout wattles in he last few days. Is that normal at this age?? Doesn't have roo posture or behavior and has the smallest feet out of the bunch. Was hoping the experts could take a guess at gender with whole body photo. Thanks!

Hello all, I posted weeks ago about this RIR chick and it was voted a pullet....8.5 weeks now and thought I would check again. "She" has started to sprout wattles in he last few days. Is that normal at this age?? Doesn't have roo posture or behavior and has the smallest feet out of the bunch. Was hoping the experts could take a guess at gender with whole body photo. Thanks!

I still want to say pullet, but I could be wrong.

They aren't red just pinkish so I'm going to go with pullet still, keep us posted!

I got this chick as straight run in the White Leghorn bin at co-op, any ideas on gender? It is 14 weeks old.

It likes to fight with the other leghorns, I also have these mystery chicks, they are really hard to photograph because they're flightly and never stay in one place:

^ Might be hard to tell on this one.

This chick came as a pullet from Tractor supply.
This is the same chick:

Not the best picture cause of the sun.
Last chick:

Production red, this chicken never stays still, so not the best pictures.
All of these chicks are 14 weeks old. Thanks for any ideas on genders!

I got this chick as straight run in the White Leghorn bin at co-op, any ideas on gender? It is 14 weeks old.

It likes to fight with the other leghorns, I also have these mystery chicks, they are really hard to photograph because they're flightly and never stay in one place:

This is the same chick:

Last chick:

I think both are pullets

This is the same chick:

Last chick:

I think both are pullets
These are all different chickens, the only ones that are the same chickens are the top two, the two bottom ones, and the 5th and 6th pictures. Did you think they are all the same ones? Or do you think they are all pullets?
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom