Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

Sebright chicks, 4-5 weeks old

I think I have 2 boys and 2 girls, the 5th one I'm not sure, it looks slightly bigger then the 2 presumed girls but it doesn't 'fight' like the 2 presumed boys.

Sebrights are hard to tell early, but usually by about 7 weeks, the males combs will start getting red. Females dont redden up until about laying time.

Sebright chicks, 4-5 weeks old I think I have 2 boys and 2 girls, the 5th one I'm not sure, it looks slightly bigger then the 2 presumed girls but it doesn't 'fight' like the 2 presumed boys. [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR]
You may find out like I did about a week ago. My sebright are 8 weeks old and last week one of them started crowing. I've either got a pullet and a cockerel or two cockerel with one who just hasn't started crowing yet. Haven't found anywhere to get them without them being straight run.

You may find out like I did about a week ago. My sebright are 8 weeks old and last week one of them started crowing. I've either got a pullet and a cockerel or two cockerel with one who just hasn't started crowing yet. Haven't found anywhere to get them without them being straight run.
You won't find them without straight run there's no way to sex them without genetic testing they're natural bantams and way to small for vent sexing and feather sexing with the isn't the most reliable either

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom