Nurture Right 360 Incubator Okay?

Pics
I covered my fan with a piece of hardware cloth ( 1/2 x 1 inch grid) attaching it with plastic coated twist ties. It worked great. I replaced these after the covers came and when setting up for lock down. I also swapped out the "gasket" for the electronic board at the same time. I had a chick stick its foot through the floor grate. I cut a piece of window fly screen cloth and put it under the floor grate. The floor grate does not turn but helps hold the screen cloth in place. I used a plastic coated fiberglass type of window screen.

I've had another hatching since these additions and it went very well. No problems what so ever. Humidity worked great too but it was not a "popcorn type" hatching either.

Just bought the NR360 yesterday. TSC just got one in and i drove 36 miles to get it. Can't find them anywhere around me or online to ship overnight. I had a failing incubator so I was desperate. Set it up, came up to temp perfect and humidity spot on. Only problem the candler doesn't work. I have eggs in it so can't return and they don't have one for an exchange anyway. Hope I got a good one.

Just bought the NR360 yesterday. TSC just got one in and i drove 36 miles to get it. Can't find them anywhere around me or online to ship overnight. I had a failing incubator so I was desperate. Set it up, came up to temp perfect and humidity spot on. Only problem the candler doesn't work. I have eggs in it so can't return and they don't have one for an exchange anyway. Hope I got a good one.
Just use Flashlite to candle. :idunno

I just purchased a nature right 360 and am getting it tomorrow. It seems overall people really like it and I'm glad I choose this one. I tried to go by reviews but there aren't many for this one and it seems no other incubator has perfect reviews. There are a couple bad reviews on every incubator out there just more bad ones for some. My daughter will be so excited when we put eggs in it. I think I'm going to go ahead and email the maker to get the fan cover, humidity guard and lining for the grate.

think I'm going to go ahead and email the maker to get the fan cover, humidity guard and lining for the grate.

I don't think they provide any lining for the grate. And they may be putting the fan covers in new boxes now, so you might ask.

I just purchased a nature right 360 and am getting it tomorrow. It seems overall people really like it and I'm glad I choose this one. I tried to go by reviews but there aren't many for this one and it seems no other incubator has perfect reviews. There are a couple bad reviews on every incubator out there just more bad ones for some. My daughter will be so excited when we put eggs in it. I think I'm going to go ahead and email the maker to get the fan cover, humidity guard and lining for the grate.
I read reviews forever and only found a couple bad reviews on this incubator. Some were bought used so I didn't count those. Mainly just the fan... I called the day after I got it and it was packaged that day. Very nice!! I've been using it for few days now and tempurture and humidity are staying perfect!! Hopefully. I'll Know if duck eggs are doing anything soon... I'm on day 5. They were shipped first time Hatching eggs.

I don't think they provide any lining for the grate. And they may be putting the fan covers in new boxes now, so you might ask.

New batches have been pre-sinstalled fan cover and foam guard, if you not sure, open the retail box, if you can see the fan cover installed, means the foam guard also has been installed inside the incubator, no need to take time to request any other parts, just plug and play.

New batches have been pre-sinstalled fan cover and foam guard, if you not sure, open the retail box, if you can see the fan cover installed, means the foam guard also has been installed inside the incubator, no need to take time to request any other parts, just plug and play.
So they are using foam for the bottom Part? I want to make something I already called for. Fan cover I don't want to keep bugging them.. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom