October - Christmas Fabrics Block Swap - CLOSED

Scrambled Egg

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Aug 29, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
These rules are different from the usual monthly swap rules, therefore it is imperative that you read them!!

What - 12 1/2" unfinished blocks from 100% pre-washed and pressed cotton CHRISTMAS FABRICS ONLY.

How - Any quilt block pattern nicely made into the 12 1/2" unfinished size.

When - Must be mailed to the person below you on the list no later than the last day of October ...no exceptions.

Who - Anyone is welcome to join but I really, really, really hate it when people join swaps and decide they cannot follow through and TELL NO ONE.....please have the courtesy to pm me if you cannot follow through with this obligation so no one is left expecting a block from you and not receiving it. Sign up as many times as you like ..... and pm the person ABOVE you on the list with your address ..make sure the person ABOVE you has your address!!!!

When - The sign-up list will stop on the 10th ..be signed up as many times as you like by the 10th of October and have all your blocks completed and mailed to the person below you no later than the last day of October.

ABSOLUTELY MUST READ ------

Since I work and am only on the forum early mornings and evenings, we are going to experiment here with a self-perpetuating list...here is how it will work....copy the list, add your name at the bottom and paste it into your post. If two people post at the same time, the person posting first will be the top spot and the second person will need to re-post adding their name at the bottom. When I get home I will copy the most current list onto this first post for reference and update it again each day...this should work out just fine if everyone copies the list, adds their name at the bottom and pastes the list into their post...let's give it a try and see if we can manage it....

*You must be 18 yrs. old or older to participate in this swap.

Feel free to chat and/or swap fabric pieces as needed on this thread. Blocks and fabric pieces can easily be wrapped in saran wrap and popped into an envelope making postage not too big of an issue. Please contact me with any questions.

DISCLAIMER:
BYC, and staff are not responsible for what happens within this swap and that people should only swap if they are comfortable knowing they might not get a block in return, either through postal error or the failure on the part of another swapper to send one. We all need to insure this does not happen!!! Please post when you receive your blocks and update me on any failures, thanks!

Let's have fun and make this self-pertepuating list idea work..."less government" lol!!!

FINAL LIST
amyquilt
Goldenluver
Scrambled Egg
Zookeeper9000
Goldenluver
leepsy
cedarridgechicks
amyquilt
Tabsmonsters
Shelanie
Goldenluver