Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Oh, the damage I could do with this baby........I guess if you're gonna hatch, go big, right?

Natureform Incubator set - $2500 (Culver )
01010_kkhTRkv2naD_600x450.jpg

5923.png
5923.png
5924.png
5924.png

marker-shadow.png

marker-icon.png

00a9.png
craigslist - Map data
00a9.png
OpenStreetMap
7373 SW Hwy 97
Selling as a combo: NCM 2000 setter/incubator and NOM 45 incubator/hatcher. Selling as a set for $ 2,500.00 or individually for $ 1,500.00 each. Both have pull out dollies for easy cleaning. We have used these machines over the past three seasons for hatching game birds. These machines have updated settings (from the original ostrich settings to game bird settings). I have replaced and up-dated heating elements, relays, drive belts and alarm sensors. Call with any questions regarding dimensions and weight for shipping. Egg handling capacity on the NCM 2000 (has five levels) : each level can accommodate 1,728 quail eggs, 1,440 hungarian partridge eggs, 828 chukar eggs and 756 pheasant eggs. The NOM 45 (can either be used as a setter or hatching unit) has two levels with the same egg capacity per level as the NCM2000. Both units have specially-built platforms so that you can move and level out each machine. This is an up-grade which Natureform did not provide...they were originally built to mount to a concrete floor.

Thank You,

Mike Hagen
Northwest Upland Game Farm
541-977-8535
(Please leave message, contact phone number and best time to return your call if you get answering machine.)

I remember that! Lol

So I'm waiting with my daughter for the school bus, I ask her what she wants for Christmas...I almost died. She musta picked it up in school but the timing (i had just been ready here lol)

Quote: Thats the most adorible thing ive seen in a long time . Id of responded there is a guy who sales them but they are a little out of my pocket range sweety Maybe if you saved up some of your money you could buy one when your older ? Great way to get kids learning the value of $$ and start saving.

Oh, the damage I could do with this baby........I guess if you're gonna hatch, go big, right?

Natureform Incubator set - $2500 (Culver )
01010_kkhTRkv2naD_600x450.jpg

5923.png
5923.png
5924.png
5924.png
marker-shadow.png

marker-icon.png

00a9.png
craigslist - Map data
00a9.png
OpenStreetMap
7373 SW Hwy 97
Selling as a combo: NCM 2000 setter/incubator and NOM 45 incubator/hatcher. Selling as a set for $ 2,500.00 or individually for $ 1,500.00 each. Both have pull out dollies for easy cleaning. We have used these machines over the past three seasons for hatching game birds. These machines have updated settings (from the original ostrich settings to game bird settings). I have replaced and up-dated heating elements, relays, drive belts and alarm sensors. Call with any questions regarding dimensions and weight for shipping. Egg handling capacity on the NCM 2000 (has five levels) : each level can accommodate 1,728 quail eggs, 1,440 hungarian partridge eggs, 828 chukar eggs and 756 pheasant eggs. The NOM 45 (can either be used as a setter or hatching unit) has two levels with the same egg capacity per level as the NCM2000. Both units have specially-built platforms so that you can move and level out each machine. This is an up-grade which Natureform did not provide...they were originally built to mount to a concrete floor.

Thank You,

Mike Hagen
Northwest Upland Game Farm
541-977-8535
(Please leave message, contact phone number and best time to return your call if you get answering machine.)
I once saw one of the HUGE industrial ones on EBAY. It held 28.800 chicken eggs
bow.gif

Back
Top Bottom