Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

So CL related...check this out!

I have a pet bunny on CL. I got a call from a movie director assistant today asking to borrow him on deposit for 3 days in my town, end of month to be IN a movie! Hahaha I love it. Apparently they need him for a scene that a lil boy receives him as a gift....assistant has been looking for the right description for weeks, searched here quick and tada! Fluffybutt is a star :) well in the credits anyways ...Monday I get more details. Go Craigslist
Henry...aka fluffy butt

Last edited:
I have wheatan ameraucana. When I get rooster chicks, people buy them for $20. Never a question about the price. I think it depends on ones breeding plans and availbility.

And the reason for that is contained in the first 4 words. "Wheatan Ameraucana". Heck, I'd give you $25 bucks for one of those. (And I did pay $20 for a Lav Ameraucana roo.....adult. Hawk ate him. I hate when that happens)

Aww sorry bout the hawk. Maaaaan they make me crazy. A buzzard flew over the other day and my meaties freaked out and ran for cover trying to tackle me in the process. Hawks have made a few close attempts so far.

I do love my ameraucana. I never get stuck with roos.
And the reason for that is contained in the first 4 words.  "Wheatan Ameraucana".   Heck, I'd give you $25 bucks for one of those.  (And I did pay $20 for a Lav Ameraucana roo.....adult.  Hawk ate him.  I hate when that happens)

Stuffed Bird - $90 (Quinlan,Texas)

00a9.png
craigslist - Map data
00a9.png
OpenStreetMap
I need to find a home for my bird. He is house broke, very friendly,faithful to always be there for you. I call him Henry. There is a small rehome fee of $90 to cover the cost of training and shots. If you think you could give him a good home let me know. For info call

Free mallard (Bushkill)

00a9.png
craigslist - Map data
00a9.png
OpenStreetMap
He is an *******, not friendly with people or other ducks, approx 1 year old. UGLY too. He is disrupting the lives of everyone he encounters. I want him gone. I got him for free because of an add on craigslist that a ladies pekings were picking on him. I thought to give him a good home but instead call him Satan. Please take him otherwise his new name will be DINNER

Lol!
Free mallard (Bushkill)

00a9.png
craigslist - Map data
00a9.png
OpenStreetMap He is an *******, not friendly with people or other ducks, approx 1 year old. UGLY too. He is disrupting the lives of everyone he encounters. I want him gone. I got him for free because of an add on craigslist that a ladies pekings were picking on him. I thought to give him a good home but instead call him Satan. Please take him otherwise his new name will be DINNER

Back
Top Bottom