Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

From Ft. Myers FL Craigslist:

WE HAVE 5 CHICKS LEFT....Bantams...if your looking for chickens to eat these are not what you are looking for.these are smaller breed chicken. very beautiful..excellent for kids too because no matter how old they are they will be easy to handle....The hens are good layers.. .the mom of these chicks averaged 17 to 19 eggs at every laying. ..CALL

I want a chicken like that. Mine only lay one egg at a time.
hit.gif
hu.gif

FOUND wildlife camera (Sangamon)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-08-28, 7:32PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry but your camera almost certainly captured my wife squating in the bush. At the time I didn't know how to remove the pictures or I would have just done that. Identify the cam and exact location and I will promptly return it. Please forgive me. I didn't know what else to do.

http://springfieldil.craigslist.org/laf/2570838301.html

I just wonder where you trespassing when you stole their camera????

Save the Crepe Myrtle Foundation!!!
Date: 2011-08-29, 7:37AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I dug up Yertle the Crepe Myrtle from my yard a couple of weeks ago and now it is time for him to move on to a good home. He is just a stump now, but was a very healthy tree at his prime. Lots of new shoots have started and are thriving. Must be gone this week or ol' Yertle will be the star attraction at a bon fire this weekend. Save Yertle, just come and get him!!!!

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2571268802​

Quote:
WHERE CAN I GET ONE???!!!! I NEED ONE -- LIKE NOW!!

17 to 19 eggs??? thats it? just 17-19???thats nothing... my hen lay 4-500 eggs at every laying
lol.png

I'm assuming that the poster meant she would lay 17-19 eggs and then go broody.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom