***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Quote: hey hey hey!! watch the old jokes!

and the word can be both, and sometimes it is!

i am always cornfused anymore, but thats why i am married! i need someone to tell me when i am wrong!!!!!!!!
lau.gif

ok, i'll bite. whats geocashing?
I hate to be a broken record, but that sure shows your age, not knowing what geocashing is. It is a hide and seek game people play w/ their gps devices. People hide trinkets and publish the gps address for others to find them, when you find the "treasure" you take their trinket and leave your own.

Nice day strong wind out,,, Any one hear from Grace or Grace's Dad or Cuban Longtail ,, Sorry to hear about your bird's Havin fun you need me to bring you a life trap ,,

DH says that one of the tarps got pretty beat up over the winter and has big holes in it (was over the hay bales) so we only have 1 tarp to bring. Didn't hear about this till yesterday, so sorry to spring this on you now!
hide.gif
Thats OK, It is supposed to be hot and dry so we probably won't need many if any tarps. Unless we need a sun block!

Quote: ok, i'll bite. whats geocashing?

Geocaching is where you have a set of gps coordinates and look for a hidden cache at that point. The caches can be anything from a pill bottle to a 5 gallon bucket. They are usually covered in camoflage and they have a notebook to log who found the cache. The bigger ones have "items" that you take and leave ... keychains, coins, trinkets, junk ... my son and nephew travel all over the state doing this. Our nephew has even geocached in Europe and Greece.

Back
Top Bottom