Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
That is a wonderful Idea I have old PVC waterline from inside my house that is about 5/8 in diameter I still have the nozzeles somewhere I am gonna try that out!!! Note to self do not let wife in garage to throw stuff away!!!

Quote:
Hey ... Clucks has a new thermos that keeps hot things hot, and cold things cold.
smile.png

-Stimp-

Quote:
Welcome, Jeannie! I forget to check this section often, but our family is in Lawton. We come out to Elgin weekly to get milk from the Kennedy's.

Our family will plan to attend the POOPS get-together. Two adults and four children for a grand total of six. I'll definitely bring some foods, but need to think about it a bit and decide exactly what.

Wish list--Salmon Faverolle pullet or moderately young hen

Quote:
Hey ... Clucks has a new thermos that keeps hot things hot, and cold things cold.
smile.png

-Stimp-

I recently bought a new Thermos for work and I was kinda disappointed it kept my coffee plenty warm but when it comes to cold drinks it doesnt work so well, now that doesnt make much since to me so I have went back to my old thermos that has the Bailing wire handle and the duct tape holding it together!!!! Yeah I is a red neck!!!

Monty - I will hopefully have 5 chicks hatch Friday. I plan to bring home a trio or two of my uncle's birds. His are great big Barred Rocks and Australorps. I know he also had chukars and pheasants, but I'm not sure if they've all been rehomed yet.

Quote:
Thanks for letting me know. I will get you on the list for P.O O P. S.
I can't remember if you have been offiicially welcomed or not but if not here you go.
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif

Don't be a stranger and just jump in when you see something you like.
I will get you on the list. Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:
I am well but hot like everyone else. I try to get all I can get done
early and late and stay in the cool as much as possible.
Are you gonna try and come to the meet up in September?
I hope you can.
Well I am gonna hit the hay.
good night,
monty

Well I'm up way too late. Better hit the hay. I was looking up a young man that was killed last Thursday in Afganastan. His aunt is a client of my wife. Really sad, his wife is having a baby girl pretty soon.

My SIL served two tours in Iraq as a Marine. I sure do respect what these men and women are doing to ensure our country's freedom.

Yes, your right, it is beautiful country down here. I have had people from the east come down here and they can't believe we have trees and rolling hills. They think Oklahoma is nothing but sand and tumble weeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom