*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Doc, I didn't get to go. When I do though I will be sure and have a story for you.
I told Teach to bring me back a double onion cheeseburger from Andice but I doubt it would ever make it back this far.

Monty you would be lucky if he brought you his napkin. I ate there a few days ago they still make a great burger. when you comin down again I have a thousand acre lease we can pig hunt til the cows come home.

Last edited:
Quote:
Nice meeting you too. It's always great when you get to put a face to someone you meet on here.

There were many BYCers at the show yesterday. I really enjoyed getting to talk to all of you again.

Corey and Liz did very well in the Junior Show. Liz took the RCCL Class with her Black Wyandotte Bantam and Corey got Reserve Featherleg with her Frizzled Cochin. Of course, the Hames kids did great. They took the Modern & AOCCL Classes.

Gerald Blakley got Reserve of Show with his Dark Cornish and Matthew Glass got Reserve of the MGB Class.

I would like to send a heartfelt thank you to everyone who stepped up at the show and helped out. Once all the paperwork if finished and I fully understand the whole process, I can guarantee the next show will run much smoother. I'm thinking Spring is too unpredictable with it's weather and maybe Fall would be a better time to have an annual show though. (Isn't that the way the Cement Show started out...)

I'm excited to see POOPS in May. I haven't got to tell Corey yet (my girls went to straight to be when we finally got home
lol.png
) but she will be
ya.gif

Quote:
Nice meeting you too. It's always great when you get to put a face to someone you meet on here.

There were many BYCers at the show yesterday. I really enjoyed getting to talk to all of you again.

Corey and Liz did very well in the Junior Show. Liz took the RCCL Class with her Black Wyandotte Bantam and Corey got Reserve Featherleg with her Frizzled Cochin. Of course, the Hames kids did great. They took the Modern & AOCCL Classes.

Gerald Blakley got Reserve of Show with his Dark Cornish and Matthew Glass got Reserve of the MGB Class.

I would like to send a heartfelt thank you to everyone who stepped up at the show and helped out. Once all the paperwork if finished and I fully understand the whole process, I can guarantee the next show will run much smoother. I'm thinking Spring is too unpredictable with it's weather and maybe Fall would be a better time to have an annual show though. (Isn't that the way the Cement Show started out...)

I'm excited to see POOPS in May. I haven't got to tell Corey yet (my girls went to straight to be when we finally got home
lol.png
) but she will be
ya.gif

YAY sherri........ welcome back.

Quote:
Me too. People always think that country folks can always use another dog or cat. They don't want to pay the fees to keep the humane society from euthanizing them. In the country with no access to feed, they starve...so inhumane!! When those dogs group together and chase livestock, our nieghbor shoots them.
I always try to find a home for them...but it's not easy.

Good Morning Okies! I hope everyone set the clock forward~ I know we did but still running alittle late this morning.

Quote:
Hi Matt! Thank you.

Nice white cornish you have there as your avatar. Those are large fowl, right? Oh and those Buckeyes I got from you are getting big and eating everything in sight now... They are filling in nicely and I can hardly wait for them to be ready to show.

Quote:
Hi Matt! Thank you.

Nice white cornish you have there as your avatar. Those are large fowl, right? Oh and those Buckeyes I got from you are getting big and eating everything in sight now... They are filling in nicely and I can hardly wait for them to be ready to show.

I have Bantam and Large fowl. in whites now. Wanna show my rooster for me
wink.png

Good morning everyone. I need coffee, but can't drink it. Hmm guess I'll have to settle for Dr. Pepper. What's everyone up to this morning?

morning guys!!! whew- time changes are weird!

getting ready to go out and play with the chickens- checking news online- and seeing what you all are up to- glad the server is behaving itself! check back in a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom