Partridge Silkies - Nothing else

This is one of the chicks I got a week ago. I'm new to silkies but I think this is a partridge.

This is the other chick. What color is it considered?

Hi New to silkies I will post some pics soon just got some very cute partridge not sure of sex they 3 months how can u: ell sex???? They in that stage where they lol funky.btw all of talks silkies spool cute I hope mine look as cute as all of yours!!!:D

Here is Gidget. She is about 26 weeks old and I got a Cinco de Mayo gift today. Her 1st egg!!

She was not happy to have the paparazzi in her face

Gidget's egg is the smallest one in this bunch. The other cream ones are from my Porcelain and Black Silkies.
They look big in this photo but all 3 are pee wee eggs. The other eggs are from my LF gals, Welsummer, Cuckoo Marans and Easter Egger

Last edited:
Hi New to silkies I will post some pics soon just got some very cute partridge not sure of sex they 3 months how can u: ell sex???? They in that stage where they lol funky.btw all of talks silkies spool cute I hope mine look as cute as all of yours!!!
big_smile.png

Hi there,

Love to see pictures. Silkies are the hardest to sex. Some fool you up to the point where they either crow or lay an egg. A really good one just fooled the Silkies breeding and showing thread - it sure looked like a girl - until it crowed.

Some people can tell - but they have been breeding Silkies forever (almost). I can't.. so I will just wait for that first egg
fl.gif
or crow
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom