Photography and Drawing

Here's some of the things I have done. 
Oops I just saw you posted some of those earlier, maybe I shouldn't actually looked at the other pages before I asked :rolleyes: Sorry :lol:

The serama hen is really good, but you can see the HB pencil was holding you back, by not letting you put in the darks. I think someone who can draw like you can would benefit hugely from having some softer pencils :)

And I really love that painting of the roo, is it done in acrylic?

Oh my god it literally says done in acrylic.. I'm sorry, I'm a hot mess today.

Last edited:
Oops I just saw you posted some of those earlier, maybe I shouldn't actually looked at the other pages before I asked
roll.png
Sorry
lol.png

The serama hen is really good, but you can see the HB pencil was holding you back, by not letting you put in the darks. I think someone who can draw like you can would benefit hugely from having some softer pencils
smile.png

And I really love that painting of the roo, is it done in acrylic?
That is one if the times in which I really wished I had special pencils. I'll probably try and get some soon... Been on my wish list for a bit.

Last edited:
Exactly!! That is one if the times in which I really wished I had special pencils. I'll probably try and get some soon... Been on my wish list for a bit.
Oh yeah definitely, I saw an instant improvement in my drawings when I got some proper pencils. You should get a black prismacolour too if you can, they're amazingly black.

Oh yeah definitely, I saw an instant improvement in my drawings when I got some proper pencils. You should get a black prismacolour too if you can, they're amazingly black.
Are they graphite, charcoal, or....?

Back
Top Bottom