Pigeon Talk

Thanks. That's one of my serama broodies that adopted 3 chicks that I had hatched in the incubator.

I'm definitely ready for summer, and today is supposed to be beautiful, but I know we aren't finished with the freezing yet. :(
same here.

FMF I keep trying to think of a caption, but sure cant! Its a funny photo tho. I'll let you know if I think of one ;)

Nice avy wv!

who else is ready for summer? I am so ready, I'm sick of cool mornings.
Me too! I want to fly the birds!

Brick and Brewer still haven't tried to venture out of the box yet.
View attachment 1717272

But Bonnie has Chance getting closer to the door to see the outside world. Chance is 13 days younger than B&BView attachment 1717273

And Bugsy is growing up!View attachment 1717274

You could put Chance together with Brick and Brewer for a get to know each other play date so Chance has friends to hang with when he hits the floor. Personally I think they're too young to come out, .. but then I've been over protective of mine! lol

Bugsy is no baby anymore! I can't believe how beautiful she turned out, I love her shape and that little beauty mark over her eye!:love

Me too! I want to fly the birds!

You could put Chance together with Brick and Brewer for a get to know each other play date so Chance has friends to hang with when he hits the floor. Personally I think they're too young to come out, .. but then I've been over protective of mine! lol

Bugsy is no baby anymore! I can't believe how beautiful she turned out, I love her shape and that little beauty mark over her eye!:love

Is it getting any warmer in your area yet? I hope you get to fly them soon too!

That's a great idea for a little meet and greet! I'll try that this evening. I remember Bonnie bringing Bugsy out pretty early too, and since we've had a few warm afternoons, I'm sure they are glad to see the sun shining too. Bugsy will always be special to me too, since she was the first hatchling in my loft.

Is she doing any better?
She looks a bit better. I checked her this morning and her crop was the same as last night. She has had water during the day and no food. I just checked her now when I got back and it still feels the same. I can feel some lumpy bits in it? I've just given her some food. I'll withhold again tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom