Post a Picture of Your Cross Breed

Pics
Here are my mutts. I don't have full backgrounds on them because they were rescues.

White leghorn x ??? 7weeks I hatched her from the fertile eggs right after getting my rescue group. I have no clue what roo they had been with.

M&M (Mangy and Mutt) RIR mixes. Rose comb and daily brown layers 2-3 years

Blondie orphington mix. Rose comb cream eggs every 2-3 days 3-4 years old

Here are my mutts. I don't have full backgrounds on them because they were rescues.
White leghorn x ??? 7weeks I hatched her from the fertile eggs right after getting my rescue group. I have no clue what roo they had been with.

M&M (Mangy and Mutt) RIR mixes. Rose comb and daily brown layers 2-3 years

Blondie orphington mix. Rose comb cream eggs every 2-3 days 3-4 years old
Those are Pea combs, so I am guessing there is a good amount of EE in them.

That's what I thought but no colored eggs or tuffed faces. And the combs are bigger and more bumpy then my EE. I did see a roo that kinda looked like a black laced wyandotte at the place I got them from. Maybe he's the guilty party.

Last edited:
I may have to get a buff orp roo, just so I can get some of those pretty sex link ladies! I've seen them before and just love them.
Then again, if I got buff orp hens, I could get a buff and black barred hen....not sex linked, but those are pretty, too!

Here is a roo from the BO roo x BR hen. He is in the freezer along with his daddy who was quite aggressive. The hen is very nice the cockeral not so much just like his dad. If he was nice I was going to keep him because he was so pretty.

I have many mixes so I will post a few!
This is Ganhi

Scribble

Licorice

Garbanzo

Puff

Puff

Hoot

Hoot

Garbanzo

Noodle

Hoot

Bumblebee

Hoot

Snapple

Snapple

Garbanzo

Trooper

Oreo

Hoot as a chick

Many of those are repeats, I don't have any good pictures of my cockerel Pip and my Pullet Moose
I love so many of your crosses!! Lots of barring (I have lots of those too...) and feather feet! LOVE IT!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom