Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

This is a rooster hatched last month from the third rooster

This is one of the roosters i bought from red hen farms

This is another one of my roosters I bought from Red hen farm

Last edited:
heritagehabitatfarms : Nice Black boy you got there. I like the tail on the pullet too. Should be making some great looking Blacks.

Did a wander about the yard today. Looking and planning my different Buffs breeding pens. Seeing who I like and who may have to go to a 4-Her's family to play with.
Couple of pics
Tinker the youngest of the top prospect cockerels
004-4.jpg

Use to have one Buff cockerel, who was very nice. Sent him up the road. I am only using the sons of Tonka and the top Buff hens from last year.
PoPs the Cochin and 2 of his daughters and some of the 3rd in quality Buff pullets
011-2.jpg

2 of Dawn's Suiter's hens, one 1/2 Ewert and 1/2 Akers pullet with #2 Buff cock Thurston (never kept any of Thursty's babird from last year)
012-1.jpg

Tonka, 2 of my original hens, 2 of Tonka's daughter and a 1/2 Ewert 1/2 Akers pullet
013-2.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, Heathersboers-- what is the color of the top one called? It looks magnificent!

Oh, does anyone have any Buff over blue pictures they could show me? I might have a few blue hens this spring, and I'd be very interested to see what colors pop out if I hatch any eggs out (I have a BO rooster, pictured in my avatar).

Last edited:
Quote:
They move around so much I can't tell how many pullets there are. It looks like I'll be giving some cockerels away.

We will be moving them to the barn this week. The wind was blowing so hard it knocked the plastic off the side of the pen we have them in. Maybe then I'll be able to tell a little better.

Back
Top Bottom