Post pictures of your dogs!!

Our boy Kade.
He is a 8 year old Aussie.

Copper, our 5 year old Aussie Shepherd. We adopted him out from a family was was going to take him to the pound because he barked too much. We were already planning on getting an Aussie and had actually put a deposit down on a litter, but we couldn't say no. He loves to herd our flock and is very gentle with them.

Duchess Charlotte Wigglebritches. Tormentor of Copper, Stealer of all things not nailed down, chewer of "that pair of shoes I needed TODAY", and ruler of all she sees (in her own mind). She's the pup we had put a deposit on when we fell into Copper. She's just over a year old and we're still working on things with her, but overall she's also a great addition to the family.

Boaz!! I got him from friends who didn't realize the work involved with a puppy. He had many health issues, behavior problems, fear, etc, I have been training him for the last 2years to work with him on some of his issues and we have become a great team. I am working on training him for skijoring! And I hope to get him a partner this summer! I will also be getting a Brittany spaniel for my brother and 2bernese dogs to guard the property against bears!

This is our golden lab Ruby. We got her when she was six weeks old, she was the runt of her litter, and Feb. 5th was her sixth birthday.

This is our lab mix Rueben James. He is about 3ish years old. We received him as a retirement present for my dad, but unfortunately couldn't keep him as he went after our chickens several times and would have killed them if no one had been around to intervene. I miss him but we just weren't the right home for this sweet boy.

Back
Top Bottom