image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Beautiful pictures of all sorts of dogs and I like their little back stories :D

Here's Leroy aka The Big Chicken aka Pony Boy aka Stable Snout aka Melon Licker aka Corn Sniffer and the list goes on... Hehe!

He is a boxer and shar pei mix and was adopted at 8 months old, his favorite thing is toys because they're fun even if he's playing by himself but also its the best way to get attention and praise from people :p

He loves all people except if you're creeping around in the dark and the chickens bully him sometimes which he also kinda loves because then he gets attention from us when we scold the girls :p

He once got to protect them from a possum at dusk and he really loved that too lol!

He doesn't react to any tv or radio human or animal sounds BUT he will start whining when he hears the chickens doing their danger bawking through the camera audio. This is the only time he wants to go outside, he doesn't even tell me when he has to go pee LOL.

He's definitely a people pleaser and isn't a runner, he loves his pack and doesn't want anything else other than to be with us and be a good boy :p he also is so eager to please that he's learned dozens of English words, over 50 at least to the point where I can explain things in sentences to him like "okay bring pink ball toy outside" or "be careful of bad kitty" lol!

*ends gushing* :p

Copper, our 5 year old Aussie Shepherd. We adopted him out from a family was was going to take him to the pound because he barked too much. We were already planning on getting an Aussie and had actually put a deposit down on a litter, but we couldn't say no. He loves to herd our flock and is very gentle with them.

Duchess Charlotte Wigglebritches. Tormentor of Copper, Stealer of all things not nailed down, chewer of "that pair of shoes I needed TODAY", and ruler of all she sees (in her own mind). She's the pup we had put a deposit on when we fell into Copper. She's just over a year old and we're still working on things with her, but overall she's also a great addition to the family.

The white and black one is Pepper, he is a toy poodle that we got on Christmas in 2010. He was my Christmas present but he bonded with my dad more (I was kind of young so I didn't really know how to play with him). The black one is Poe, he is a yorkiepoo. I got him for my birthday in June, and he is now 19 weeks old. Since I'm older I'm better with dogs and he has completely bonded with me (yay!) He is sitting on my lap as I'm typing this.
IMG_1028.JPG
IMG_0635.JPG
IMG_1656.JPG
IMG_1507.JPG

Here is my baby girl - Stella Ruby Slippers She is 9 years old and is a white purebred boxer (my sister bred her boxers as a learning experience for her 2 teenage boys). Stella is deaf. She is an amazing dog who listens better than any of my previous 'hearing' dogs. I have had one other deaf dog before and he was a dalmatian. Stella is great with kids and animals as well. We currently have 15 chickens, 2 Nigerian Dwarf goats, 2 ducklings, and a cat. She's also been around my 6 year-old since the day we brought him home from the hospital. She is amazing in every way

20180909_084750.jpg
20180512_154726.jpg
20180622_055618.jpg
20130210_215959.jpg
2012-04-04 17.24.59.jpg

Attachments

• 20180530_152855.jpg
    20180530_152855.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 20180707_062738.jpg
    20180707_062738.jpg
    395.2 KB · Views: 4