Post pictures of your dogs!!

Pics
View attachment 1022470 View attachment 1022471 View attachment 1022472 View attachment 1022473 View attachment 1022474 View attachment 1022475 View attachment 1022476 View attachment 1022477 View attachment 1022478 View attachment 1022479 Beautiful pictures of all sorts of dogs and I like their little back stories :D

Here's Leroy aka The Big Chicken aka Pony Boy aka Stable Snout aka Melon Licker aka Corn Sniffer and the list goes on... Hehe!

He is a boxer and shar pei mix and was adopted at 8 months old, his favorite thing is toys because they're fun even if he's playing by himself but also its the best way to get attention and praise from people :p

He loves all people except if you're creeping around in the dark and the chickens bully him sometimes which he also kinda loves because then he gets attention from us when we scold the girls :p

He once got to protect them from a possum at dusk and he really loved that too lol!

He doesn't react to any tv or radio human or animal sounds BUT he will start whining when he hears the chickens doing their danger bawking through the camera audio. This is the only time he wants to go outside, he doesn't even tell me when he has to go pee LOL.

He's definitely a people pleaser and isn't a runner, he loves his pack and doesn't want anything else other than to be with us and be a good boy :p he also is so eager to please that he's learned dozens of English words, over 50 at least to the point where I can explain things in sentences to him like "okay bring pink ball toy outside" or "be careful of bad kitty" lol!

*ends gushing* :p
You're pup is cute.!!!

Do you ever get the your crazy look when you speak to him in sentence's?

Our dog gets frustrated if you just tell him one word, he loves to figure out what you want... I think it keeps him busy. Sit down right now... He is stubborn as me so he hard to train, lol.

this is harriet she's a bluetick/harrier mix
Photo on 2017-01-21 at 13.21.jpg

Back
Top Bottom